The way we consume media often has an impact on consuming knowledge. A small study showed learners learned more from TikTok than standard course materials and we also more motivated to study more.
To make it yours:
- Start a private channel for secured information
- Start a public one for broad information
- Create a version of TikTok videos in your LMS (did you know, product demo, etc)
- TikTok and private information don’t mix. Your audio and graphics can be used for other materials.
- Using your own LMS, it may not have the algorithm that TikTok has
- No real way to provide translation for other languages unless you create more than one video
Leave a Reply