Designing a course can be overwhelming. But with adult learning theories and using data, you can create a course that will be well organized and effective.
This template is broken into six sections:
- Get Goaled: What are your goals, subordinate and entry level skills.
- Get Learner Data: Learner characteristics, performance context and learning context.
- Get Their Attentation: Make it relevant, and motivate them!
- Get Pregamed: Objectives, and recalling preq learning.
- Get Presented: Time for your content.
- Get Followed Up: Post training activities are just as important.