How to Internally Organize Your Projects with a Priority Matrix
Complete the list:
- In column A, add the list of all your project topics in each row
- In column C and beyond, add your measurables to prioritize training.
- Add the company or department mission, vision, goal statements
- Add the company and departments metrics
- In the cross column of the training topic and the column C and beyond, enter a number value. The higher the number, the higher the importance. The lower the value, the lower the importance.
Using the Values
Generally, you can use the number scale from 0-5. But numbers don’t matter. Use any number scale you want. Just be consistent.
Logic however you want it too. It just needs to make sense
Leave a Reply