This presentation includes slides for the training to help build communication, relationship and help the learner to be motivated to learn.
- Using a “Getting to know you” survey can help learners build upon shared experiences to start a conversation. Trainers can use the answers to pre-fill the presentation. Find an example here.
- This survey will help to build prior experience with “have you ever…” questions. Like, have you ever…called a call center? Filed a claim?
- The presentation includes ways to include annotation experiences like
- What are you looking forward to in this session?
- What do you expect to learn or do in this session?
- A map for “where are you from” or “where would you vacation”
- Personality questions, would you rather questions to tailor role plays and simulations
- Help to attach prior learning (e.g., have you ever…)
- Games for breaks and break out sessions like tic tac toe, maze and coloring books